We are sorry to hear that you wish to return your order within the trial period, because of one of the following reasons:
Product does not meet my expectations / wrong item has been delivered / article doesn't fit / parcel arrived too late.
You can return your parcel in a few easy steps via Cluse.com/return if your country is listed here:
Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain (mainland), United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark. Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden, United States
Return your parcel via our portal Cluse.com/return :
- Fill in your Order number and postal code to log in
- Select the products to be returned
- Add the original package slip in the parcel
- Print out your Return label and stick it on the parcel
If your country is not on the above list follow underneath steps :
- Please tick the reason for the return on the return form (optional)
- Please send the package slip and the return form with the return shipment. Without this information our warehouse cannot link the return shipment to your order and we will not be able to issue your refund
- For the return address, please use the address on the package slip and stick it on the parcel (on top of the delivery sticker to prevent confusion)
- Please keep your proof of shipping; this enables us to trace the shipment in case something goes wrong.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service if you have any questions
You can return the product within the trial period of 30 days. This trial period starts at the moment your order has been delivered.
To ensure that the product arrives with us safely and complete, we request you to return the product in the original condition and packaging, as far as it is possible. Determining the characteristics and operation of a product during the trial period is permitted the same way as would be allowed in a shop. You are liable for the depreciation of the products, which is the result of use that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the characteristics and the operation of the products. In that case, we may offset this depreciation with the amount to be refunded.
Within 14 days after receipt of the returned order you will receive your refund.
If you like to return your order because it was damaged or incomplete upon arrival, please follow Damaged or incomplete upon arrival